As a law firm who puts its clients’ interests first, we take great pride in the results our team at Kenny, O’Keefe & Usseglio, P.C. has obtained for our clients. Although past results do not guarantee future outcomes, here is a sampling of crime victim cases that we have handled:
- We represented several child sex abuse survivors who were abused at a major Hartford, Connecticut hospital. The case resulted in a confidential multi-million dollar settlement.
- We represented the interests of several claimants in the Hartford Archdiocese Roman Catholic Priest Sex Abuse Case.
- We represented the interests of a woman who was sexually abused by her step-father. The case was settled for $1.2 million after several days of a jury trial.
- We represented the interests of a woman who was sexually abused by her neighbor beginning when she was twelve years old. The case resulted in a Plaintiff’s Verdict after a jury trial.
- We represented the estate of a man who was killed in a Drunk Boating Accident. The case was settled through mediation.
- Connecticut Counsel in Wesleyan University Fraternity Rape Case.